Depending on your EMR/EHR vendor, the vendor-associated costs with connecting to the HealthlinkNY HIE can be significantly lower if a hub connection is built or is already in place. Think of a hub as a highway to HealthlinkNY. Instead of every organization spending the time and money to build a separate road to connect to HealthlinkNY, they simply build an on-ramp to HealthlinkNY highway. This results in less time and money spent connecting to HealthlinkNY because the connection is already built or the vendor-associated costs of building a connection are shared.
There are multiple EMR/EHR vendors that have already established a connection with HealthlinkNY. Once a participation agreement is signed, the connection simply has to be turned on and tested to ensure it works. Read here to see just how beneficial one of HealthlinkNY’s participants believe it is to build that connection.
EMR/EHR vendors that have a hub connection built with HealthlinkNY.
- Accumedic (Live with ADT)
- Athena (Live with ADT and ORU)
- CureMD (Live with ADT -In progress with C-CDA)
- eCW (Live with ADT and C-CDA Inbound and Outbound)
- Foothold Technologies (Live with ADT and in progress C-CDA)
- Greenway Health (Live with ADT and C-CDA Outbound -In progress with C-CDA Inbound)
- GSI Health (Live with ADT -In progress with C-CDA)
- HealthMedx (Live with ADT and C-CDA)
- Medent (Live with ADT and C-CDA Inbound and Outbound)
- NetSmart (Live with ADT and C-CDA Inbound)
- SigmaCare (Live with ADT with CCD Inbound)
- Qualifacts (Live with ADT and C-CDA Inbound)
EMR/EHR vendors that are currently building a hub connection with HealthlinkNY
- Precision Care
EMR/EHR vendors that are currently considering building a hub connection with HealthlinkNY
- EHR Your Way
- Point Click Care