IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION: As of January 31, 2018, patients will no longer be able to register for the HealthlinkNY Patient Portal. As of March 31, 2018, current HealthlinkNY Patient Portal users will no longer have access to their account. We apologize for this inconvenience and we hope to have an improved portal in the future. We strongly urge you to download a copy of your medical record before March 31, 2018. Please contact us with any questions emailing email@example.com or calling 844.840.0050.
Take control of your health now! Click here to register!
Why have multiple patient portal logins when you can just have one? What if you could see all of your available health information from across New York State in one place? Now you can! View all of your conditions, allergies, immunizations, visits, medications, procedures, labs, and vital signs in one place through the HealthlinkNY Patient Portal!
Questions? Concerns? Give us a call at 844.840.0050 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having trouble registering for the Patient Portal? Take a look at our registration guide.
Patient Portal FAQ
The HealthlinkNY Patient Portal has your records from any connected provider across the entire state of New York. This means that your records from all the different providers you have visited can be viewed in one place.
Yes. Once you are logged into your account; click the "Data" tab on the left-hand side, then click "Download".
- Vital Signs
- And more!
Yes. You can write notes and choose what category of your health record in which you would like your note stored.
- Visit the HealthlinkNY Patient Portal www.healthlinkny.nypatientportal.org
- Click "Register for your NY Patient Portal account"
- You will be redirected to Verizon Security. Click "OK
- Complete the contact information, user pin, security Q/A, verification, and identity Q/A. The Verizon identification ensures that your record can only be seen by you. If you score "high" for your security rating you will be forwarded to the registration page.
- Once you complete the identification process, an email will be sent to you within hours. After you receive the email, you can then log-in and navigate through your New York State Medical Record!