Below are HealthlinkNY's current openings. If you would like to apply for any of the positions listed below, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Location: Eastern or Western Location | Date Posted: 09/08/2017
Nature and Scope of the Position:
The Interface Engineer will design, develop, test and support applications and interfaces utilizing the Cloverleaf Interface Engine. Other duties will include, developing and maintaining accurate documentation and providing support to various IT related projects as needed. Must be able to work and communicate with a variety of group members, both functional and technical, to define requirements, resolve issues and meet deadlines. The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Design and develop interfaces using Cloverleaf Interface Engine;
- Create test scripts per workflow and business requirements;
- Participate and execute functional test cases and support integrated testing cycles independently and also while working with customers;
- Maintain interfaces and troubleshoot issues to support on-going day to day business;
- Create and maintain accurate documentation;
- Assist Project Manager in providing estimates;
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Cloverleaf Level 2 Certified (or higher) required, including Tcl programming experience;
- Knowledgeable with XML, CCD, C-CDA, IHE profiles and HL7 specifications and standards;
- 2-5 years of interface development;
- General understanding and experience with SQL, Oracle, or other relational databases preferred;
- Experience in the non-profit sector is a plus;
- Must be a team player, with a flexible work style and an interest in being part of a dynamic and evolving organization.