How our data can be used to report, predict, and prevent.
- Reduce unnecessary and duplicate tests
- Track patient activity; where they are going for care? What care do they receive? And what are they being treated for?
- Assist with public health reporting—track conditions and outbreaks based on demographics, disease, and geography
- Analyze the data to see where intervention strategies can be implemented to avoid preventable readmissions and return visits to the emergency department
- Compare performance outcomes against readmissions rates, mortality rates, the length of stay, etc.
- Ensure health plans are meeting performance measures on important dimensions of care and services (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set)
- Aggregate and normalize patient data for research--data extracts for use by researchers, provide information to healthcare providers and researchers
- Improve care delivery and outcomes. This data can significantly impact decision-making for everything from screening to diagnosis to surgery within the normal workflow.
- Identify at-risk population groups, which can help payers and providers target patients who have fallen through the cracks.
- Proactively contact patients who identify as at-risk for cancer, heart disease, or diabetes based on abnormal results.
Have more questions? We are happy to help!
Let’s get started!
Contact the HealthlinkNY Deployment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844.840.0050 for details.