Alerts make it easier to provide high-quality care
Instantly update providers when their patients are admitted or discharged
When you subscribe a roster of patients to be monitored for alerts, HealthlinkNY pushes data and notification direction info your workflow for seamless integration.
Alerts are available for the following events:
- Inpatient Admission
- Inpatient Discharge
- Emergency Department Admission
- Emergency Department discharge
An alert can be:
- HealthlinkNY Direct Mail
- Displayed directly in your EHR system
HealthlinkNY Alerts can support a variety of clinical workflows
- Primary care physicians can be alerted almost immediately when their patients are hospitalized anywhere in New York State.
- Care managers can be notified when a patient is discharged and requires support during the care transition. This ultimately can prevent unnecessary hospital readmissions.
- Home care agencies can be notified when a patient with a chronic health condition is hospitalized, allowing agencies to schedule staff effectively and to participate in discharge planning.
- The Alerts functionality is designed to support clinical workflow.
Let’s get started!
Contact the HealthlinkNY Deployment Team at email@example.com or call 844.840.0050 for details.